What’s Included in your FHT Basic Plan?
–“No travel, no wait” weekly group Q&A with FHT Care Coordinator (Functional Medicine Doctor).*
– Access to advanced Functional Medicine, Biomarker and Full Genome testing.
– Access to FHT’s professional-grade supplements, unavailable to the public, delivered to your door, at prices that beat Amazon Prime.
– Access to the FHT Community – Website, Forum, FB Closed Groups.
– Live monthly events
– In nearly all cases, your FHT plan, supplements, tests and other product purchases are FSA/HSA eligible.
*Telemedicine visits via phone or secure video
What’s not included …
- Supplements, testing and a la carte programs members choose to purchase through FHT (they may be discounted with your plan) or other retailers.
- Laboratory test costs. (Some lab tests are fully or partially covered by your health insurance plan, some may not be covered or may require a co-pay.)
- In most cases, FSA/HSA dollars may be applied to tests and nutraceuticals/supplements.
- Medications either prescribed or over-the-counter.
- Services provided other than by FHT, such as emergency and specialist care, will be billed to you or your insurance plan by those providers.